After clicking "Users management" an overview of all users will be displayed with the following information:
- Username: This is the name of the user's account from a specific person (click on the username to see the user's profile)
- Name: First and last name of a user
- reg.: The date of registration
- login: Information about the last login - if there is no information, then the user has never logged in to the platform
- Groups: information about group memberships.
- The number of groups that the user is a member of.
- Roll over the groups icon to see their names.
- If you click on "edit" you can easily change the membership of this user to the groups and subgroups.
- Notif. : There are three kinds of labels that are used in this column: "---", "Sel" and "All". The first one shows that the notifications are disabled for this user. The "Sel" label stands for self-selected (from the user) notifications and the "All" is for the complete platform notifications. If you click on one of the labels, you will disable the notifications for the specific user.
- Edit the profile - here you can change the personal information about a user such as first name, last name, birthday, etc.
- Edit the password - Please, note that after first log in with changed pasword the user will be prompted to set new one.
- remove the user - removing a user will remove him from the main and all other groups, but will not delete the user from the system.
In this form you can also register new users on your platform. In order to do so, please follow the steps:
- Click on "Create a new user"
- Fill in all required fields for the registration (the mandatory fields are marked in bold)
- Click on "Create user"