There are 2 ways to create a factinclude - in the TinyMCE editor or HTML editor mode.
1.) In TinyMCE editor mode:
(1) Click on the button .
(2) A pop up window appears:
(3) Now, you have 5 possibilities to create a factinclude:
|Insert the infoID of the fact you want to include.
|Search fact: Insert a keyword of the fact you want to include
and click on "go". Choose the respective fact from
the list of resutls by clicking on it.
|In the folder structure, navigate to the folder where
the fact you want to include is located and click on
|Choose the fact you want to include from the latest
changes by clicking on its title.
||Choose the fact you want to include from the latest seen by clicking on its title
(4) The infoID of the chosen fact is displayed in the field "fact infoID" at the top.
(5) If you click on "more options", you can choose which parts of the fact should be included (see picture below, point 1). You can include icon, title, text and metainformation. In addition, the download -link and the URL can be included for facts of the type file and link.
(6) Check "enable edit include", if you want to edit the included fact in the published one.
(7) Advanced users may want to use the field "manual options" (see picture above, point 2). Here, you can enter manually which fields should be included (e.g. display="icon, title, infoid", levels="5",...).
(8) Finally, click on "Include fact".
(9) A grey field is now displayed in the input mask. In the preview and final view, this field is replaced with the actual text.
2.) In simple text or HTML mode:
In order to use this feature you need to enter a code, which is described in more detailes here.